Rotary remains one of the world’s leading membership service organisations with 1.2 million members worldwide.
Through membership of their local clubs individuals give their time, energy and passion volunteering on community and humanitarian projects which make a difference locally, nationally and globally. Rotary members are determined to tackle some of the world’s challenges focussing on;
* Disaster prevention and treatment
* Water, sanitation and hygiene
* Basic education and literacy
* Community economic development
* Maternal and child health
* Peacebuilding and conflict prevention
As well as improving the lives of others Rotary members derive personal satisfaction from being part of a global community.